Downloaded by more than 4,000 driving enthusiasts across North America, the Insider’s Guide to the Nurburgring is your go-to resource for visiting one of motorsport’s most legendary racetracks. Inside you’ll find:
- How I came to be obsessed with the Nordschleife
- Who should go (hint, you’re a good candidate!)
- The “Nurburgring Ladder” from spectating to racing
- How to prepare to tackle the Ring
- When to go, how to get there and where to stay
- Curated list of helpful resources and links
- How to obtain the FIA license and DPN permits required for racing
Combined, it’s forty-two pages of useful information, accompanied by gorgeous photographs, will make you feel ready to go! Here’s what people are saying about it:
“Good mix of facts with excitement of what it's like to be on track.” – Burr C.
“I’m late for work because I sat here going through the guide” – Mark G.
“Thanks to your fine work, my bucket list just got longer.” – Stephen J.
“Very practical, excellent detail that will eliminate any uncertainty as to how to set up a visit and what to expect.” -Tedd H.
“This guide is amazing. Like you said, I read the whole thing straight through.” -Mark C.
“I have visited numerous [Nurburgring] websites and magazine articles and was able to only piecemeal parts of what is contained in your 42 pages!” -Jason A.
Fill out the short form below and we’ll send a download link to your email address for instant access: